Monday, October 26, 2009

A New Journey


Hello,Thanks for stopping by. This is a new journey for me. I have enjoyed reading numerous blogs this last year and decided I wanted to be a part of the fun. I also started a new job in September as Hospice/Palliative Care Nurse; the picture shows the slogan for our unit,
                                        "No One Walks The Path Alone"
I think this same saying could and should be applied to our own life. We should never feel alone in life, but I know that there are alot of people who do and that makes me sad. We all need a friend. So if  I can ever listen or offer a kind word to anyone I am more that happy too, In Hospice we do alot of listening. People usually have much to say when the end is near.
As I step out into blogland I know that I'm not alone, there are many bloggers out there who are willing to help guide along the way. I look forward to meeting you here.
Thanks again for stopping by. Patricia

1 comment:

  1. I am just honored to be your first follower!!! you sound so sweet and kind and I am looking forward to getting to know you better! welcome to Blog Land...it is a wonderful place filled with some of the sweetest truest hearts I have ever had the privilege to meet!

    ReplyDelete