Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Gingerbread Village

                                Merry Christmas to all !!!





I have been very busy with work and just life in general, I have not devoted as much time to my blog as I would have like or had planned. I am getting ready for Christmas like everyone else in blogland. So I don't have much to share. I have taken pictures of a few of my Christmas decorations to share.
My Gingerbread Village. I bought most of the items 1/2 price last year after Christmas.


A blanket of snow and a few gumdrops complete the scene. I also keep my Christmas candy in decorative jars on the side, you can't see them  but there's Snicker bars and Peanut butter cups mini size of course. Must watch our weight during the holidays LOL :)
Wishing all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and may the New Year bring you much Health, Happiness and lots of LOVE and FUN.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    J~

    p.s. Cooper is doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! Your gingerbread village is so festive! Gingerbread men are so Christmasy to me! And about my house...I only show you the clean parts! lol Merry Christmas!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia! Just stopping by to say Happy New Year! And country ham...yum! It's one of my favorites...with some red eye gravy! lol
    Regards to your staff from mine!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete